Pre-Ballet (age 3-) • Ballet • en Pointe
Tap • Lyrical • Jazz • Contemporary • Competition Team
Ballet: Russian Vaganova curriculum
Ages 3 and up • All levels • Enroll Year Round
Registration Open House — Visit our studio, ask questions, enroll
• Saturday September 10, 2-4 pm
- Email us anytime to inquire about lessons and arrange a free tryout class: email@example.com
- Email us to arrange for a free tryout class: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parents can complete the registration process online for Pre-Ballet I students by enrolling here. Pre-Ballet I typically comprises students ages 3 to 6, but there are exceptions.
- Students interested in all other levels must attend a free tryout class. Instructors evaluate every student to ensure they are placed in the appropriate level.
- Enroll here.
Benefits of Vaganova (Russian) Method of Ballet Instruction
- Basic locomotor skills and mind/body awareness
- Musicality and rhythm
- Imaginative thinking skills
- Increased focus and ability to follow direction
- Respect for authority figures
- Peer cooperation
- Self confidence and overcoming fears (source: BalletUni.com, Mary Fernandez)