Registration Open House — Visit our studio, ask questions, enroll
- Email us anytime to inquire about lessons and arrange for a free tryout class — email@example.com
- Parents can complete the registration process online for Pre-Ballet I students by enrolling here. The Pre-Ballet I level typically comprises students ages 3 to 6, but there are exceptions.
- Students interested in all other levels must attend a free tryout class. Instructors evaluate every student to ensure they are placed in the appropriate level.
- Enroll here.
- Returning student? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Vaganova (Russian) Method of Ballet Instruction
- Basic locomotor skills and mind/body awareness
- Musicality and rhythm
- Imaginative thinking skills
- Increased focus and ability to follow direction
- Respect for authority figures
- Peer cooperation
- Self confidence and overcoming fears (source: BalletUni.com, Mary Fernandez)